Thursday, June 07, 2007

New Product Line??? SHERRI WINS! BIDDING CLOSED



I've been tossing this idea around for some time now, and since i ran across what i thought was a prime candidate for the first pair of genuine Deadman Crick Apple tree Jimbo bag handles, I decided to jump in and put these up for bids.
If enough interest is shown here, i'll do more in different sizes.
So these are made from the old Apple Tree that started all this. The handles are made from a single branch, cut in half and with whittled cord recesses cut into the inside surfaces to provide relief to allow the handles to close. The overall length is 10 inches, and the diameter of the two halves together is 1 1/4 inches.

I'll take bids on these till this coming Monday cause i want to know if i've got something here that will be a good contributor to the porch fund.

I'd also be interested in any comments from you folk who make the bags.

Please send bids to me at

jimbocrochetwhittler@yahoo.com

ooooh i hope this goes over good cause these things are FUN to make!!

I'll post bids as they come in.

Thanks!!
Jimbo

Bids:
We have bids!!!

Sherri bids $20.00
Elizabeth raises to $25!
But wait! Mah Sherri raises eet to $30.00 (din't know i know French, eh?)
(I'm thinking we have a new product line here!)

2 comments:

Slicer said...

Jimbo that's a great idea! Shame I can't put a bid in at the moment. Good luck!

Pam said...

That is a fantastic idea!!!!