Monday, February 14, 2011

And the WINNER of the 2011 Jimbo Valentine HOOK is...

We had a grand total of 144 entries this time!! That's the most entries, I think, for any contest I've ever done! Thank you everyone who entered and who are now registered as Followers! I honestly wish I could give everyone a heart hook, you all deserve that and more... but alas, I don't have the time or the wood to do such a thing. So I must pick just one. And I did just that, by using a random number generator. The winner was number 111, and that just happens to be a lovely and talented crocheter from Merry Old England. She goes by Debsydoo in Crochetville. Congratulations Deborah! Please contact me with a mailing address.
And thanks again to everyone who entered!

Jimbo
Oh, and stay tuned, please. I'll have a group of hooks up for sale very soon. I've also been taking orders, so if you have a special hook in mind, please email me with your request.





Isn't she a Beauty!! I'm such a lucky guy!

Happy Valentine's Day Sweetie!!!

Jimbo

3 comments:

Jany said...

Happy valentine's day to all
Happy love's day forever
Salma

Unknown said...

Your wife is absolutely lovely :) Happy Valentine's Day, Jimbo :)

Lurdes Silva said...

Olá, parabéns à vencedora, a agulha é linda.
Sua esposa é realmente muito bonita, parabéns para si também, bjos doces