Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm off to Montany! Be back Sunday night


Fall is here!
Just a note to let you know I'll be away for a few days (till Sunday, anyway) on a road trip with a couple buddies. We're off to Montana! If there's a place I love almost as much as the crick, its Montana! If you EVER get a chance to go there, don't pass it up. Its just beautiful all over from the praries to the mountains. And the people there are the friendliest you'll find.
So please drop by Sunday or Monday and see what I have in store. Don't know myself yet, but it'll be good. I think.

Oh and I've noticed there have been numbers of Brazilians visiting here! Hola and gracias! Thank you for stopping by!

See you soon
Jimbo

4 comments:

Kel said...

Jimbo, I *heart* Montana, too.

I spent my summerts as a child in Billings with my great grandmother and 2nd cousins....all I can remember is the amazing fishing and thunder storms and snuggling up with my nana during those storms.

Anita said...

I'm a native of ND and we went camping in MT all the time when I was a kid. My fav is the hot water well! Have a great weekend!

Amanda said...

Oh, come back soon! I just discovered your blog today, and I really want a hook! Maybe I can get someone to buy one for me as a Christmas present! So, if you could put an "H" hook in your queue...

angelfire said...

I hope you had a great time