Saturday, February 10, 2007

Deborah gets the multi size hook for $30



Here's my idea of a freeform hook. It gradually increases in size from a J at the hook to an M near the finger pads. Its made of my sis's old Mountain Ash tree that had to be removed this last fall. Notice the hook end and the grain. I was able to form the hook and the throat to match the grain direction and color change.
Because of the taper along the shank, the hook is a little longer than normal (7 1/2").

I'll take bids on this one till next Saturday Night (unless i'm up at the crick).
Please email me your bids to

jimbocrochetwhittler@yahoo.com


I'll post bids as they come in.

Thanks for stopping by!

BIDS:
Naomi opens with $15
but Monet bids $20
and right after that, Deborah bids $25
back to Monet...$28
And Deborah bounces back with a $30 bid!

No comments: