Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Dreams CAN come true



This is a picture I took on New Year's Eve up in the new cabin on the ranch. This is also a picture of what i've been dreaming about for years..... having Bert and Sue (my sisters) up once again on the ranch where they grew up. Its been a long, long time, but seeing them looking out the window over the meadow where we had so many great memories was a very special time for them.. and me.
And if you look close between Bert and Sue, through the window? Yup, its the old apple tree.......

I'm grateful to you all for your help and encouragement, and my wish for you is that your dreams come true too.

7 comments:

naomi said...

Jimbo, how truely wonderful for you and your family! I got goose bumps just looking at the picture. So glad that you are getting to live your dream !

Unknown said...

What a great pic Jim!

Pink said...

I'm so glad your dream came true. Happy New Year!

Marvie said...

That is a perfect picture =) I'm so very happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Dreams do come true!!I'm so happy for you...

angelfire said...

I think it is grand to be able to share your memories and to reach your dream. I also love the quilted wallhanging and cedar chest in the background...it makes it looks so much like a homestead to grow old in.

Pam said...

So sweet Jim, thanks for sharing.