Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Such an Honor!

Dee Sanziano and Gwen Kinsler who are both FAMOUS in the crochet world have published an article about  Heather of the "Lemonade Shop" and me in their blogs.  The article is split between Gewn's blog http://crochetqueen-royalramblings.blogspot.com/ , And Dee's blog http://www.crochetingwithdee.com/.  What an honor to be recognized by such crochet greats!
And what an inspiration to keep whittlin!  I'll be anouncing a new auction SOON.
Thanks again Dee and Gwen!  And Heather, it's such an honor to be in the same article with you!

Jimbo

2 comments:

Boocoos said...

I don't know Dee, but Gwen is a goddess of crochet. She started the Crochet Guild of America. I truly celebrate your ever-growing famousness. Keep both feet on the ground because that's where your wonderful woods are giving to your grandest of hooks. Your sister must be smiling down on your success.
You are one really nice guy and deserve all the happiness things like this can bring your way. Don't ever change. I'm sure your wife and mother saw your goodness a long time ago and the rest of us are just now understanding slowly.
Congrats again!

Heldasland said...

Hello,
can you please tell me where I can get hold of one of your hooks .I suffer with RSI and thought perhaps one of your hooks would help