Tuesday, August 05, 2008

North to Alaska go north the rush is on

Karol and Jimbo are off tomorrow (the 6th) to Alaska for a 12 day tour/cruise!! Woooooooo HOOOOOOOOO! Its to celebrate Karol's infinate patience for putting up with Jimbo for 40 years!! Imagine that!! I know, you're asking how can it be that Jimbo's been married for 40 years when he's only 37? I can't splain it either.

But i tell you what.... if you're very very good while i'm gone and watch the shop for me..... I'll bring you back something special.... if i don't get et by a bar that is.

Take care and don't forget to come back!

Jimbo

5 comments:

Claire said...

Congratulations on 40 years marriage and have a lovely time on your cruise/expedition/bear hunt/wood hunt.

Kelle said...

Congrats to you and Karol! :D Hope you have fun on your expedition to Alaska... should we start calling you Jimbo Horton? ;)

Kari said...

Congrats on 40 years, and here I never thought you to be a day over 28!
I've always wanted to go to Alaska, what's kept me from it? I would drive everyone crazy singing "North to Alaska" the entire time (I would, seriously, I'm singing it now just typing about it)
Have a good safe fun trip and don't forget the presents!

StitchLuva and Yarn said...

wow, 40 yrs. congrats. i hope to make it to 40. right now i'm at 27 and working towards 30. enjoy your trip, sounds wonderful.

Fiber Deviant said...

congrats on the 40th!

hope y'all are having a grrrreat time on your trip!

also... just wanted to let you know that i got my chophook... pure Jimbo awesomeness... as usual!