Monday, October 09, 2006

The very first Jimbo turned hook. SOLD!!! TO THE GOOD LOOKIN LADY WITH THE RED HAIR

Wahoo!! STACIE WINS THE HOOK WITH HER GENEROUS BID OF $47.50!
THANKS EVERYONE


Here we have the very first hook that I turned on my new lathe. I was so proud of myself that to commemorate the event, i had the hook laser engraved with "Jimbo #1". That glow's worn off, and i doubt that i'll be so vane as to keep up the engraving, but here's your opportunity to own the very first authentic Jimbo turned hook. Well mostly turned. I did do a little whittling to create a nice thumb rest.

This hook is Bush Maple from up the Crick, and its a K, sizewise.

I'll take bids on this "historic" hook till, oh, next Tuesday... how's that.

And you can send me your bids at jimbocrochetwhittler@yahoo.com.

Thanks for stopping by... and don't forget the hook immediately below.. bids will be ending on that one tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks great! Maybe you just need to get into woodburning now? hehe

Unknown said...

oooo like having a Jimbo autographed hook...

naomi said...

Oooooh, I really like this one too. Guess I have to keep my eye on it.